Saturday, March 25, 2017

AUTO-HEMOTHERAPY CURES PSORIASIS. DOCUMENTED CASE REPORT. By Edivas, Boa Vista, RR, Brazil

AUTOHEMOTHERAPY CURES PSORIASIS AND PROVIDES OTHER BENEFITS


I received by the WhatsApp the message from Edivas, at the suggestion of the nurse - Ida Zaslavsky.


HISTORIC


He reported that he was cured of psoriasis by auto-hemotherapy. For 11 years he made several treatments, but with little or no improvement. He used corticosteroids for more than a decade, until he knew about auto-hemotherapy.

Edivas's sister, a friend of a lady, also a carrier of psoriasis, and the wife of an important jurist in her state, told her about AHT after learning that her brother Edivas had been suffering from psoriasis for more than 11 years. And it was she who made the first 3 applications in it.

Already in the first year of auto-hemotherapy, he was cured of psoriasis. And he's been cured for 7 years.



POSTS


The treatment with auto-hemotherapy was done in the following way, as he counts in his messages:

  • In less than 2 months I was already with 99% of my body without blemishes,
  • I started with 5 ml after about 3 months I increased to 10 ml,
  • And I continue to do AHT until today,
  • These (photos) are those with psoriasis,
  • These are after treatment with auto hemotherapy. I was literally healed. I had this disease for 11 years in my body and I have been over 7 years since I was cured of it doing auto hemotherapy.
  • I even get emotional when I see these photos of the time,
  • You can put my full name if you want. I'd love to be able to help other people get rid of this damn disease.


CONVERSATION


After receiving the messages with the photos, we talked on the phone, and he told me that he got other benefits from Auto-hemotherapy. He was cured from acne that he had since adolescence and never had the flu.

When he told me that he resided in the capital, I told him about a testimony from a dentist, which I had read a few years ago on the AHT HEMOTERAPIA website. And Edivas told me that he knew him, and said that he had serious respiratory problems. And also that it was through him that Dr. Havilo met the AHT. (The transcript of the report is below, after the photos).

Edivas is 36 years old. He is a professor at the Public Network in Boa Vista, Roraima. And he authorized the disclosure of the testimony, to help Auto-hemotherapy, and also to other people who are suffering from the same evil.




NOTICE


This could be considered an exceptional case, which escapes the rule, since the cure occurred very quickly. For most cases the period is longer. Dr. Luiz Moura recounts cases that took more than a year, until the benefits were observed. Once, Mrs. Janilda Queiroz, Dr. Moura's secretary for more than 2 decades, commented on a post, according to the message below that I received from Facebook:

Hello Autohemoterapia,

Janilda Queiroz (*) commented on your link.

Janilda wrote: "People have to be aware that AHT is not a treatment with immediate results, but in the long term, even people with 2 or 3 applications already feel better and others take longer. Of every organism. Now, that has efficacy, it has."

Please reply to this email to comment on this link.
Thanks,
The Facebook Team

* Mrs. Janilda is the secretary of Dr. Luiz Moura

http://www.hemoterapia.org/videos/comentarios/ola-autohemoterapia-janilda-queiroz-comentou-seu-link.asp





BELOW THE PHOTOGRAPHIC RECORD THAT PROVES CURE


PHOTOS SHOWING PSORIASIS BEFORE AUTOHEMOTHERAPY













PHOTOS PROVING THE HEALING AFTER THE AUTOHEMOTHERAPY APPLICATIONS

















TESTIMONY PUBLISHED ON THE AHT HEMOTHERAPY SITE


Monday, September 17, 2012 - 22:22:32



Selected diseases

  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Heartburn
  • Bronchitis
  • Asthmatic bronchitis
  • Migraine
  • Gastritis
  • Glaucoma

When there was no hope anymore....


I considered myself a chronic asthma patient since I was 16 years old when I got a bad flu and never was the same for 25 years with post-flu, two pneumonia, one in 98 and another in 2000 .... Exorbitant expenses with medications and pneumological treatments without cure, only with apparent improvement of the symptoms .. in March 2012, after a change of residence ... cleaning, books, mites ... finally, I made a crisis that I consider almost fatal today, where I spent a whole month sleeping sitting in a net because it did not breathe more normal ... medicines no longer had effect ... berotec, miflasona, flow, nebulizer, brondilat ... nothing else worked .. a friend presented me the treatment ... I already do on Saturdays since April 20, 2012, and thanks to God and hemo I am happy ... I do not use any of these medicines anymore ... when I chill I even laugh, which I did not do .. I cried when I had a cold, because it would surely be almost a month suffering and crisis. There is no question ... it works ... I am a Dentist and teacher and I indicate to my patients at the time of anamnesis, since most of them present some type of pathology and I believe that we must multiply the treatment of heme , Even more that I do and I improved, if not say cure of asthma ... I have glaucoma too and I felt improvement in more than 70% ... but I did not stop using my eye drops brimonidine tartrate ... I recommend to everyone that suffers disease and pocket sequelae...

HAVILO PEREIRA DE LIMA
41 anos - BOA VISTA RORAIMA

http://www.hemoterapia.org/depoimentos/quando-ja-nao-havia-mais-esperanca.asp



TO HELP IN THE DISSEMINATION OF AUTOHEMOTHERAPY


Remember that against facts and photos there are no arguments!


*** THEN YOUR HELP IS VERY IMPORTANT ***


Do your part by disclosing your testimony. Many people have already done. Disclose your reports, photos, exams and other documents, clearly showing that auto-hemotherapy is effective and very beneficial.


-

Translated by Google Translate from the original in Portuguese:

http://autohemoterapia-por-doutor-luiz-moura.blogspot.com.br/2017/03/autohemoterapia-cura-psoriase-edivas.html