Saturday, April 8, 2017

CURED FROM PITYRIASIS ROSEA AND DYSHIDROSIS HANDS WITH AUTOHEMOTHERAPY

Auto-hemotherapy by Dr. Luiz Moura shared the publication of Lú Moraes

july, 11 · Foz do Iguaçu, Paraná



TRANSLATED BY GOOGLE



I Do the AUTOHEMOTHERAPY some years ago, I was cured of pityriasis rosea and dyshidrosis hands. I am a physician and I advise my patients to search for, and if they interest perform the practice.
These photos of the body, are one year ago when I tried to AHT. And the hands are now about 3 months ago. In the hands already in the third session, I had cured me.

https://www.facebook.com/autohemotherapy/posts/1080895231972314







ORIGINAL TEXT IN PORTUGUESE

AUTO-HEMOTERAPIA CURA PITIRÍASE RÓSEA E DESIDROSE NAS MÃOS

Lú Moraes publicou em Auto-hemoterapia - Meu sangue me cura
9 de junho · Foz do Iguaçu, Paraná

Faço a AHT a alguns anos, fui curada de pitiríase rósea e desidrose nas mãos. Sou médica e aconselho aos meus pacientes a pesquisarem, e caso tenham interesse realizar a prática.
Estas fotos do corpo, são de 1 ano atrás quando me tratei com a AHT. E das mãos são de agora, aproximadamente 3 meses atrás. Nas mãos já na 3 sessão, já tinha me curado.



PHOTOS THAT PROVIDE HEALING 



PHOTOS OF THE BODY BEFORE AND AFTER AUTO-HEMOTHERAPY 





PHOTOS OF THE HAND BEFORE AND AFTER AUTO-HEMOTHERAPY








Video on YouTube






IN PORTUGUES BLOG THERE IS AN AUTHORIZATION OF LU MORAES TO PUBLISH HER TESTIMONIAL






* TO HELP IN THE DISSEMINATION OF AUTOHEMOTHERAPY


Remember that against facts and photos there are no arguments!

*** THEN YOUR HELP IS VERY IMPORTANT ***

Do your part by disclosing your testimony. Many people have already done. Disclose your reports, photos, exams and other documents, clearly showing that auto-hemotherapy is effective and very beneficial.

-

Translated by Google Translate from the original in Portuguese:

http://autohemoterapia-por-doutor-luiz-moura.blogspot.com.br/2017/04/autohemoterapia-cura-pitiriase-e-desidrose.html